Cafe galilee
Friday, November 23, 2007
Why? Of all the days' do I have to go to the hospital today. Okay, maybe I do have some problems. Ok, I've been underweight since P1, but is that a problem? I just burn fat faster than others?
I called Deter today, and he's like a total sex maniac.
What do you want for christmas dex?
ans: Sex.
Have you been good this year?
ans: I didn't have sex this year.
Can I kill you?
ans: I don't wanna die a virgin. can you...?
I will so kill him on sunday. Seriously, either I take the offering bag and drop it on him again, or splash him with the holy communion.
Anyway, after hospital, I went to meet minghui. can you believe it? I left her birthday present at home! So I rush back, and sms Ben what I did... only to accidentally sms minghui. I swear, my phone got problem. Either it likes minghui too much, or hates my fingers alot. Nvm, later i go and drown my phone.
Went pasir ris library with minghui, did some chemistry and geography, and I couldn't do her holiday homework. What is the formulae for CFC? I have no freaking idea. How to extract oxygen from Air? Erm, breath?
Watever... I can chuck the book out of the window...
At least I feel more comfortable spending time with Minghui, than with clover (sry clover) It's really really really true. And if you are not happy, you can wack Dex for me. he is now my bodyguard.
$BlogItemBody$>