Birthday
Thursday, November 22, 2007
I spent the first 10 minutes as a 16 year old getting bashed up by my classmates. That's just swell. I swear I will never be the same again.
Played pool with Dingxiang and kaijie, and I was on a winning streak, without exerting any will or determination to win. Some luck, perhaps. Then, I unknowingly bought tickets to Stardust, unaware that it would be a dazzling fantasy comedy flick that got me hanging to the edges of my seat in awe.
Do you know I like yvain. I wanna marry a star someday. That is such a nice fantasy.
Then had Dinner with Charmaine and Dave. I like charmaine's present, which is a color book. It beats pen and paper, because I can now write crap in COLOR! Awesome isn't it! Had dinner in Mos burger, while I played with charmaine's present. Got kicked by the gay and Lesbian. T.T How many bashes am I going to have??!
Charmaine left, while dave and I talked for a while in macdonald. Inspired by the film, I bought the stardust novel, along with American Gods by the same author. Dave recommended strongly on American Gods.
Went home at 10+, and had conference with Charmaine, David and Benedict at 11.
Then went to Dexter's house at 12.30 for a sleepover.
Now that's a birthday.
$BlogItemBody$>