3 days nvr post
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I havn't been posting recently. why? Busy. I'm very busy.
Saturday went out with Dav, then went to lan where he introduced me to team fortress. It's extremely fun once you get the hang of it, and if you're not on the losing team.
Then on sunday, I went to terminal 3 with benedict and charmaine. Theres nothing to see in terminal 3.
The koi pond, has no kois.
The butterfly park has no butterfly
The airport, has hardly any airplanes.
And we had to pay 1 buck to go in. Its so boring....
I went to lan again, with ben and his friends. We placed CS, until I got bored and left. Should have followed charmaine. Now I have a hole in my pocket.
And btw, CHARMAINE I WILL KILL U! (for some reason that i forgot)
I so missed dex. Why of all times, must you go on a holiday now? WHY? WHY?
Somethings wrong at the moment, something is shifting. I got two major friend problems at the moment. and I sincerely hope that I can salvage them.
$BlogItemBody$>