Stupid Rain
Sunday, September 16, 2007
I'm still sick. My fevers gone, but my cough is persistant. Went to my grandma's birthday. She's seventy- um... hang on...
She's seventy Six. I think.
Yesterday I was on a mood rage. I'm trying to avoid annoying people. SO I avoided my mum, my brother and my friends. I also avoided my phone.
I locked myself up, and accompanied my ipod and somehow slept. I have no idea, that you can sleep when listening to POP. Beethovan and mozart, maybe. But Somehow, I fell asleep in pop.
Then My mum woke me up. I was like, ARRRRRGGGHHHHH! WHAT DOES A GUY NID TO DO TO GET SOME PEACE AND QUIET!
After I'm snuggled back into bed in like half an hours time, my phone rang.
My reaction? You don't wanna know. Lets just say my phone won't be working very well.
Then, when I've finnally settled some matters, I'm back to dreamland. Until some mosquito found residence in the bowels of my ears. It dived bombed, did a mosquito SWAT attack from hell that got me reaching for my bug spray.
After that I just gave up.
$BlogItemBody$>