5 more weeks. Final burst.
Monday, September 17, 2007
My life's becoming a total mess. I'm gearing up for my first, and final burst. Dexter, thanks for all the help you've given me. My cell team, thanks for praying for me. I've made a couple of enemies this year, and Its about time I do a little reflection.
Good friends are not easy to find. But good enemies are hard to come by. And so far, all I'm getting is crap. Sure, they're a couple of people I really hate. But theres no one I hate to the core yet. Except maybe for two girls. But what did Jesus say? Pray for your enemies. God, Thank you for putting two really stuck up people in the path of my life, so that they have become living obstacles that provide challenges to spice up my life. Yeah, that should do it. And oh yeah, Thanks for giving this swell guy Ben, for helping me get pissed off last night till It even pissed off my fever. Its gone. Swell.
Anyway, exams coming. And I'm stuck at a crossroad. I'm gonna blog randomly rather than alternately. My movement's getting a bit erratic. So I'm not free for outings. I'm going on global silence as of now. Well, maybe except the internet. Can't get off that... Shit.
$BlogItemBody$>