Smile.
Monday, August 13, 2007
I just discovered Life is simply so meaningful. Theres so many things to turn us on. Games, Friends, Beer and Girls. Okay, I'm joking about the last two. But I'm serious about the life part. People take life for granted, they just ignore the whole meaning of living.
Here's one example.
Why the hell is hotel 81 build? To accommodate people to be more loving and create a baby boom. Wait. Hang on. Oh yeah, wrong example. Excuse me.
Okay. Why do some people in third world countries till smile even though their whole life points in the wrong direction?
because they understand the meaning of living.
So whatever you do, smile.
I saw Viknesh with a fracture ring finger. I'm wondering. how the hell do you fracture a finger? Okay, maybe he was playing soccer. But soccer uses your foot right?
The answer I got was wierd.
"I'm a goal keeper."
Which i would reply, "how the hell you end up a goalie?"
"they hate blacks."
So true. so very true.
But wait. What would happen during your wedding when someone tries to put the ring on you?
Wife: I can't get it on dear.
Viknesh: OUCH! Not so hard Woman!
Wife: I just can't get it on.
Crack!
Viknesh: Oh F*CK! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I can imagine.
$BlogItemBody$>