Life - Never a Dull Moment
Friday, August 3, 2007
My school is crazy. Not crazy crazy. Fun Crazy. My SS teacher was talking to my class about Singapore's Diplomacy and Deterence. According to him, Singapore was smart to have a lot of investors in its home country. It's an act of diplomacy to prevent other countries from attacking Singapore.
Teacher: Singapore has hundreds of investors from other country.
Class: (Bored) urhhh....
Teacher: So much so that other countries won't attack Singapore. If one attacks, say, USA will step in and say, "My company there. Diam Diam."
Class: (sleepy) urhhh...
Teacher: So you can say that Singapore is like an international prostitute. All countries wanna go bang.
Class: WAHAHAHAHAHA!
Teacher: Okay... now...
Class:
WAHAHAHAHAHA!The class got hysterical. Seriously.
During another class, I had three period with this teacher. He was helping me with this project, and there was this time where he asked me to follow him. So, like a little kid, I tagged along.
Then he stopped. Look at me and said, "Ooops. I forgot to do my favourite thing."
I was like... okayyy. I'll wait.
He went back to class, and said in a loud voice.
"Class. We are dismissed in fifteen minutes time. Prepare to pack up."
I was like,
WTF?!Seriously, My class is wacked. I have no regrets coming to this school. the teachers are so fun. Man, the more I think of school, the more I detest leaving singapore come december.
I've been dropping loads of hints on leaving singapore. But does she get it?
NOOOOOOO.
How thick can you get? grrr... TRY AGAIN!
Anyway, with the impending prelims looming closer, I have discovered, tried and tested ways to stay awake.
Staying awake Method- Ahhhh. The Indespensible red bull. Well, actually, I tried it during my PSLE, and it kinda worked. Its better than coffee. But, compare red bull and coffee? I'll take the infamous caffainne.
- Can you sleep when you're talking to someone? Heres what I do. I take my phone. and anyhow press a speed dial. Since I have like 50 speed dials, and I'm too lazy to remember my friends number, I just randomly hit one speed dial and call somebody. But since I'm right handed, I tend to press speed dial 5, (Renton) or speed dial 7 (MingHui) And both are able to keep my chat happy till midnight. problem is, I get distracted from my work...
- Sweat it out. I'll know its a sick method, but when you start to sweat. You won't feel sleepy. And this is so far, the best method of studying.
- I keep a photo of my childhood in one corner. Its kinda torn. oops. but it keeps me going. I have photos of three trips to Disneyland, all spaced three years apart. (5 years old, 8 years old and 11 years old) I missed the next trip. Man, I wanna visit Disneyworld for the forth time. Orlando, HERE I COME!
- THE COMPUTER. Its deadly. Its stupid. It fries your brain cell. But it keeps you awake. period.
- Bang my Head corner. Yup. I have this corner, with the sole purpose of banging my head. I bought it in china, and I reinforced it with high density styrofoam. Despite my best efforts to preserve it, the post is torn (at the bottom) bent inwards, and at the middle, cracked through. No idea how I did it.
Hollywood replied. Only 3 people know. I'll tell you their initials. See if you can guess. R.S, M.H, and D.L OH YES!
Ben: WHY DO YOU PUSH ALL THE HARD WORK TO ME!!!!! I was sleeping, when u sms me. "You will now organize hazel bday at 10th of august." I take one look, nodded, and went back to sleep. 2 hours later, when I'm fully awake. I take another look and went WTH?!
Renova: I"m no longer sad. I'm plain happy, as if I'm on drugs.
Dexter: You pushed me too hard last night =P (just joking)
$BlogItemBody$>