Life has challenges. face it.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Lets be relistic. Life has challenges. I'm suppose to complete my project by friday, and I've hit a snag. Theres a fault in my project, that completely destroys my mood. If theres not bad, I also have english o lvl oral on friday.
A couple of years ago, I would be sitting around, brooding about my mistakes and living in denial. I'll be making excuses why this happened to me, and I'll be blaming everyone.
Not this time.
I took it like a test. I told myself, hey. At least I learned this valuable lesson when I'm young. At least I've learned to be patient. And this is a test of my will. Whatever challenges blows my way, I'm gonna face it head on.
but I might crack my skull. =)
My teacher told me a valuable quote recently. Here goes: "Its the choices that we make, that is far more important and outstrips our ability."
Some people are born smart.
Some are born stupid.
Some are born handsome.
Some are born ugly.
But It's not our ability that matters. Its the choicest we make, that blaze our future.
What's your life gonna be?
$BlogItemBody$>