Church
Sunday, August 5, 2007
I swear, theres something different about church. Could be most of the congregaion shifted to the saturday service. Anyway, its just not the same anymore. Theres something missing today. Something essential, yet absent during worship.
Anyway, it got so boring that my brother (who has renounce his faith but came anyway) slept during the service. Infuriating right?
I visited my grandfather today. Heres the situation. he can't walk. He's not mobile. And he has some eye disease that changes the color of his eye pupil. Sick. But I have to give it to him. Despite his condition, he manages a smile and he remains joyful througout the entire conversation. Theres this other patient on the next bed, and likewise, he has visitors. But all he does is scowl or twitch uncomfortably.
I so love my grandfather. But the thing is, I never knew his full name. Not sice I was in diapers. I just called him gong gong or grandpa.
Later, I got my ipod, and hit shuffle songs. Since I'm big on downloading songs, theres propably 500 over songs on my i pod. And i only hear about less than a tenth of those songs. Amazing, what songs u can be suprised to hear.
Songs heardIts my Life (bon jovi)
Summer rain (Best 2006)
DragoSteam ( Biggest dance Album)
What Makes you different (Back Street boys)
You laid aside your magesty (Christian)
What dreams are made of (Hilary Duff)
Thats all I remembered. Theres songs like Its my life and Summer rain, and I don't know how the hell they ended up in my ipod. I swear, my ipod has become some bible or ancient artifact. I have to start researching on what songs I dragged inside.
And you know what's wierd? Those two songs were played in EmpowerU.
Speaking of which, Ryan from EmpowerU emailed me. he's the AVA guy. If you're still confused, he's the guy who did the simon says for the winning team on the last day.
The Assist took a group photo together on the last day.

I'm at the back as usual. height thing.
For those who aren't in here, don't be jealous. Especially you know who.
Anyway, Sunday is the day in which I made three promises. Both in which I'm gonna break them due to time constrain and some unforseen events.
One: I promised ben I would call hazel today and ask if she is available on the 10th. I broke it.
I asked DingXiang to call instead. =P thanks dude.
Two: I promised MingHui yesterday, I'll create a Friendster so she can add me on monday. I broke it.
Three: I promised my brother I would help him look for a really nice shoe to replace his old shoe. I found a shoe in the women's catagery, and he nearly threw the shoe at me XP. In the end, we could not find a shoe that could fit him. blame him on having a big feet. He wears size 13. Thats THIRTEEN with a capital T. I wear size 12. And I'm suppose to be older.
$BlogItemBody$>