My new life
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I swear, after Empower U is over, I'm going to change. I've been mean in the past. I've been selfish and scornful. I've not been living up to my promises, and I've been a jerk who doesn't know how to appreciate my friends. So, I'm so sorry my dear friends.
But don't worry. I'm not going to become an Emo again.
I'm going to try something different. Everyday, when I come to school, I'm going to help my enemies. I'm not going to criticize anyone anymore. I know how painful it is to be hurt, so I'm not going to hurt anyone else by teasing or joking.
Neitther am I going to be an arrogant ass who tries to show off.
Oh, and If I meet people like that, I'm still going to treat them the same way. No Anger, No bitterness. Just love.
Because someone once told me, Love is the most powerful emotion. More powerful than hate, bitterness or anger. True, those are pretty strong emotions, but nothing beats love.
I shall never forget you guys,
My old Friends.
$BlogItemBody$>